Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Our Trip to poly fest



Have you ever been to poly fest?. Because I have and watched other people performed before. If you go to poly fest make sure you get money and buy food and wear a hat.

Firstly, We went to poly fest and played games with the poly fest helpers. Our first activity were the hula and we were teaches from the people all the way from Hawaii. One of them were related to me because they are samoan but studied in Hawaii.

Secondly, We went to play games with a skipping rope and we had to do for 50 time. We did not succeed and won but we still tried. The game was Rock Paper scissors but with our bodies..

Thirdly, We had to go up to the stands. First we sang a song about we our hungry. But the difficult part was we had to figure out was the country and it was about the islands.

Through all this I was so happy and hot. I had heaps of fun and enjoyed it so much when we went to buy food.

1 comment:

  1. Hi AJ,

    I'm glad you enjoyed the day - I can see that the food was a highlight for a lot of people! What food did you buy? What was your favourite stand?

    ReplyDelete