Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Term 3 Highlights

Highlight 1:
My first highlight of the year was the spending time with the class. This term was very fun with the class because all of our will make jokes to make all of us laugh. It was very fun with the class and i hope that I have good one next term

Highlight 2:
My second highlight was being Mrs stones Favourite student. I enjoyed being with Mrs Stone cause she will always push to finish my work to the limits. Also, She will always tell me to be a leader and step up as one.

Thank you Mrs stone and Room 4 for being the best class that I ever been In

1 comment:

  1. Hey AJ F!
    I'm Nikita from Yaldhurst Model School, I'm a year 7, and I found it great that you've pracented your favourite recaps, of term 3, Are you new to your school? Are you looking forward to a new start? Was it scary? I would love to know, hopefully when you begin commenting you can reach my blog!

    Quick Message! I noticed in your first Highlight you accidentally, scattered your words, I know you would have enjoyed yourself, but maybe you could remember to check back on it next time!

    Kind Regards
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete