Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

Mr Nua

Mrs Nua is a associate principal and super duper important. She is one of the kindest teachers in the world.

Mrs Nua’s job is really hard because she does all the paperwork and the netball coaching. Mrs Nua does too much work at the school.

Mrs Nua is super special to me because she is really nice and helpful. She gives sticker to people and she works really hard to make sure that the whole school is nice to everybody. Mrs Nua helps people when they are poor or sick.

Mrs Nua is the coolest teacher that this school could ever have.


1 comment:

  1. I love this AJ. What a great job you have done of writing about my job. I loved coming and talking to you all about the things that I do each day when I come to work. Aren't I lucky to have such a great job?! Who will you be interviewing next? Happy writing AJ.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete