Friday, 26 May 2017
- We are designing a land boat in room 10 so we can learn how to work it and use it when we are old enough to ride a real boat.
You will need.
- Sail cotton because so that it could go faster.
- Sticks to hold the sail because if theirs is no stick to hold it will just fall away
- Wheels because the would won't move
- Sharp stuff on the sidebecause if another boat come we could knock it out
- Boosters because so that i could win
I would not use cardboard because it would make it wet and make it slow. In makerspace we are make land boat with Mr vogt with knifes. Somtimes we get our boat and we have a race other boat with our class mates.
Friday, 19 May 2017
My ears were hurting because of all the people laughing. People were screaming for counters like they were in the jungle. On the hard court I started with one counter. I ended up with eleven counters.
People were saying that it was really impossple to but it was easy .How the challenge works is that you have to put the counter in your elbow. flip it up and catch it with the you flicked with it.
Jacob trying to cheat by picking every counter that people drop to get more and more he had sixteen. Josh trying really hard to get up to three but he was really bad at it he even tryed to still some from the box. Freedom lieling to Miss west that he done twenty and at the end we told him to do twenty and he failed.