Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

6 Thinking Hats

6 Thinking Hats
Write 2 - 3 sentences for each hat as a reflection about our Art Creation.

How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
Creating my Art work made me feel proud because I have finished my work. As I was doing my work with my friends I was feeling confident.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
The  thing that I enjoyed was doing my work with my  friends and putting on the little white dots in the sky. Also I The other thing is vivdering with mates .
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
The thing that i did not enjoyed was painting and drawing.  Also the hard thing waspainting carefully in the lines with out any help.
How can I do my art better next time?
By coming back with a good attitude and never giving up I could do better next time. Also I have to listen carefully to other and focus.
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
The most interesting thing was trying to listen carefully if I made a mistake. Also the most inresting thing about Jacob was that he could not listen to me about painting in the lines.
What did I learn most about?
The most thing that i learned about that we should always paint in the lines. Another reason is that we had to draw nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment