Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Descriping Key words


Hit #1
Search # 6 - The Blog question. With no quotation marks.
Careers + Ufc + Boxing  + police + Career
Number of hits = 28 , 500 000 hits

Hit #1
Search # 6 - The blog question.
"Careers + Ufc + Boxing  + police + Career"
Number of hits = 780,00 hits

Image result for mike tyson

These are the many things I want to do in the future because my family has done boxing and rugby. I want to use this in the boxing ring because that where every boxer goes to fight other people so that they could rank higher and earn more.


Task Description
This is something that I learned with Mr Daniels. This task is called Web res and we have to search up a job that will be likely to be doing in the future. Also we search up with other word so that we could see how hits it had. I used the most powerful technology to find the answer.





No comments:

Post a Comment