Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Stardome trip

On Thursday we went on a trip to Stardome. We went inside the bus it was really hot and people at the back of me telling to me put my seat up. There were no windows, no aircon, just the heater. Our leader was named Mr Eze. He plays under 20 for All Blacks ,he looked after us and took responsibility for us.

We went into Room 1 inside Stardome and we learned about space. After that we did a scavenger hunt. We were looking for answers from the questions that John gave us. Our group named Galaxy first  came and that was our group because we are so smart.

After the scavenger hunt we went into a very important place could the dome. We learned that if you see a star that is not moving and shines ‘bright’ it’s a planet. We watched a movie and it was very cool and was giving me a headache. After we went back and I went in the same bus and was really hot.    

No comments:

Post a Comment