Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Matariki day

Walt: to structure a recount.
On Friday It was Matariki day and it was fun. What we were doing on Matariki day was very fun, we had to split every class and into another class. Have you ever splitted classes with others?.

In the morning we came to school very excited, waiting for what group we were chosen to be in. Once Miss Parrant Called which group I was In, I was picked to go in the class in room 9 and 10. In my class was art and craft. In my group there was A lot of people and I was the only year 6.

Our teacher was Miss West, Fire kelly and Mrs Alan, All of those teacher’s helped everyone in our class. For what we needed to do was to get into groups of three. In that group we had to make a digital photo of us In space looking the Matariki stars. First we had to draw a picture in space and take a photo of us and drag us into the photo.

At the end Ms West Was very surprised what we have created. After that it was lunch time, Lunch time is my favorite time because of the food we get from our mum who packed it. After my yummy lunch. We had finish our work very quickly because we had to go to the hall. Ms West sended our work to Mr Jacobson so that he could show our beautiful work.

So all of us in our class finished our digital photo. We went to the hall for the last assembly of the day, So in the hall Mr Jacobson showed me and Lika, Sam one in the hall. Everyone was very excited because they liked our group and nealley of them wanted to come in our group.

Task Description: For this task we had to write about our Matariki day we had on Friday. I had a lot fun writing this because we had a lot of fun thing I wanted to share with you. Also I had to tell the Miss West so that I could have the photo so I could share it with you's. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi AJ. I loved reading your recount about the PES Matariki Day.
    It sounds like it was alot of fun. Perhaps you could share your knowledge of how to create a digital photo with others. Keep sharing your learning AJ.
    From Miss T.A

    ReplyDelete