Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Mr Goodwin Trip






On the flight from Auckland to Chicago, Mr Goodwin won a prize. At least that’s what the Flight attendant told him as she gave him a Parachute. “B...b..but I don’t want to p..par..parachute” Mr Goodwin stammered. “Nonsense! You’ll love it” responded the Flight Attendant as she helped Mr Goodwin buckle into the parachute. As soon as the pack went click, the flight attendant opened the door of the aeroplane and simply said “Enjoy your fall”.

As he was falling Mr Goodwin.


As Mr Goodwin was falling he was screaming and crying. Once he fell to the ground he was going the dusty divot. But he had know one to build for him. So he called his partner that was a pro and his name was AJ. AJ launched padded to Mr Goodwin. Once I flew to Mr Goodwin he was just hiding in the bush.


Mr Goodwin cried for all of my materials my shield and a med kit. So I just gave him a med kit and he went up to the mountain. He thought that he will get a shield for jumping off a mountain so he jumped and he got knocked out. He was crying and crying and I was just tired of him crying so I left him there. So I build a sky base and edited myself down and I died.

I went to the lobby and I kicked out Mr Goodwin. He was so trash

No comments:

Post a Comment