Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

The Mario Task

Walt:use information from across multiple sources.



Mario is a very popular game from the year 2000. Mario first ever name was Jump, He got the name jump man from a game named Donkey Kong. Mario was first seen in the video game Donkey Kong, but he was called "Jump man." He was also a carpenter then, not a plumber.

Mario is one of the game that I have never played before in my life. But I heard that Mario became 25 years old. Once I heard doing Video game work. I thought we had just play game but we had to make a 8 pit art of Mario and reading.

Also we had to make a reading task of Mario. Mario is a very cool character and he is very colorful and has one of my favorite t-shirt. Also he is popular because I Kept on hearing people saying Mario and Luigi.

Task Description: For this task we had to write a lot of interesting fact about Mario. Also we had to write about how we like Mario. This Task was very Fun at the same time as we write.

No comments:

Post a Comment